mac were awarded the CAT A construction of IPC House at Shelbourne road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
This 120,000 sq.ft. commercial building commenced in June 2018 consisting of a single storey basement car park, 6 floors and a terrace.
The project works include:
- Concrete frame with flat slabs and columns
- Unitised facade to front elevation
- Stick system and stone
- Toilet and lift cores including internal walls, doors and finishes
- Floor, walls and ceiling finishes
- Concrete roof with tiled terrace
- Brise Soleil
- 4nr Lift installations
- M&E installations and associated site works
Role: Residential Construction
Size: 120,000 sq. ft.
Location: Shelbourne road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Team: October Management